Tuesday 2 October 2012

In Love With Prince Charming

Prince Charming is a wonderful fabric range from the equally wonderful designer, Tula Pink.

When I was at Festival of Quilts back in August I was lucky enough to meet her & she signed a copy of her book for me.  I totally fell in love with almost all of her fabric ranges & especially Prince Charming.  It was then that I decided I wanted to use the range for this years college project.

Tula Pink & Lisa G

This years college project for me is an on-point sampler where the blocks are made using foundation piecing.  I had an image of this project on my mobile phone & once I'd decided to use the Prince Charming range I went back to Tula & asked her opinions on the fabric choice, possible back ground colours & connecting blocks.  I can't wait to get started :)

Tula Pink - Prince Charming

I'll post progress updates on the quilt once I get started.

Happy stitching :)


1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing your college piece. The fabric is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.