Wednesday 16 January 2013

WIP Wednesday - Tula Pink Sampler

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

My first completed block of the new year.  Number seven block in my On Point Sampler is called Starlight Geese.  I'm not a fan of flying geese, mainly because I did a whole quilt border in them for my first quilt, BUT this was a breeze.  Flying geese in foundation piecing.... LOVE them :)

Starlight Geese
Tula Pink Sampler Block 7

I'm linking this post up with Freshly Pieced blog, pop over & have a look at some of the other WIP Wednesday posts.  It's very inspiring but be warned, you could end up with a new pile of wips!!!

Happy stitching :)


6 comments:

  1. This block is super cute. It's like a cross between a friendship star block and a drunkards path? Not sure if that second block name is the one I'm actually thinking of. Either way it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can't think of the block you mean but the Drunkards Path is a big curve so definitely not that one.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.